Be curious !
|With our tourist pass, we enjoy a lot of things: we move, discover, taste while making a custom stay.
We stop at the city of Design (as much enjoy it is included in the past), then we jump in the tram (it’s included too) and we arrive in the street of martyrs de vingré. After a good meal, we are offered a coffee on the terrace. If the heart tells us, we can continue our stroll in the direction of Forez. The key is to enjoy it freely and enjoying the privileges offered by this pass;)
When we tell you that life is pretty cool here, believe us!
City Card in few words :
This sesame is activated from the first use in one of the included activities and is valid for 24, 48 or 72 consecutive hours depending on the formula you choose. But concretely what are the advantages of this pass?
- Most of the museums of Saint Etienne accessible for free visit with your little card.
- Unlimited tram and bus access for 1, 2 or 3 consecutive days!
- If you are in the mood, it is even a drink, tea or coffee offered or discounts at the end of the meal at a restaurant (under condition of consumption of a meal) or partner coffee shop .
- Discounts in all of Saint-Etienne and its surroundings to have access to the culture! Let yourself be carried by the waves on a cruise in the Gorges de la Loire or drop the masks at the Comédie.
- Sweet prices in store, everyone will find his happiness 😉
Where to buy / remove my City Card?
The Saint-Etienne City Card is everywhere! For you get it is here, otherwise you can also visit us in our tourist information offices.
- In Saint-Etienne, at the Tourist Office. You will find it at 16 avenue de la Libération.
The Stephanois team welcomes you from Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 6.30 pm.
- In Saint-Galmier. It’s at Place de la Devise that we will be present!
A warm welcome awaits you from January 1st to June 30th and from September 1st to December 31st: Tuesday to Friday from 10 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm. Open on Saturdays from 10 am to 12.30 pm. From July 1st to August 31st: Open Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
- In Saint-Chamond, directly at the Hôtel Dieu.
Here we always welcome you with a smile from Tuesday to Friday from 2 pm to 6 pm .