CONTACTS & PRESS AREA
In our press department, we love talking about our city and its district. And on top of that, we know every nook and cranny and every one of the great Saint-Étienne Hors Cadre ideas. So get in touch, we will be delighted to share them with you – and we have a few surprises up our sleeves too.
• Do you want personalised information? Journalists, just ask! We will point you in the direction of all that’s new, the latest events, restaurants, accommodation and all the absolutely not-to-be-missed tourist sites!
• Do you want to talk about us? Ask for our press kit: photos, all the documentation for tourists and businesses interested in the city and its district – it’s all there. All about Saint-Étienne in one easy-to-use package, available in French and in English.
• Have we inspired you? It will be our pleasure to help you to organise your pre-reports, video shoots, clips or films.
• Seeing is believing? You’re quite right. To help you come and see, we organise familiarisation trips and press introduction sessions, on request or for all big events.
• What if we have things to tell you? We send out press releases and/or press packs directly to you to tell you about what’s happening, and what we, our partners and local tourism actors are doing.
And as Saint-Étienne Hors Cadre is a collective approach, we work hand-in-hand with our partners, so:
• For information that flies, we organise regular meetings with the local press in partnership with the different cultural and tourism organisations.
• To share with others, we take part in press workshops, local and national press conferences with the different press clubs and the tourism journalists’ association, the AJT.
• To share with the world, we organise actions targeted at the foreign press in partnership with organisations like Atout-France, Top French Cities in the Tourisme en ville Cluster, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Tourisme and Loire Tourisme.
And for the hype, we also maintain a presence in press networks: media partnerships, co-branding, media plans; new media, social media, etc.
Press pack [lien]
Press release [lien]
Tourism press contact:
Promotion manager/Individual Pleasure Tourism
+33(0)4 77 49 39 05
Business Tourism/Convention Bureau press contact
Manager of Saint-Étienne Congrès Evènements
+33(0)4 77 49 39 02