In our press department, we love talking about our city and its district. And on top of that, we know every nook and cranny and every one of the great Saint-Étienne Hors Cadre ideas. So get in touch, we will be delighted to share them with you – and we have a few surprises up our sleeves too.
• Do you want personalised information? Journalists, just ask! We will point you in the direction of all that’s new, the latest events, restaurants, accommodation and all the absolutely not-to-be-missed tourist sites!
• Do you want to talk about us? Ask for our press kit: photos, all the documentation for tourists and businesses interested in the city and its district – it’s all there. All about Saint-Étienne in one easy-to-use package, available in French and in English.
• Have we inspired you? It will be our pleasure to help you to organise your pre-reports, video shoots, clips or films.
• Seeing is believing? You’re quite right. To help you come and see, we organise familiarisation trips and press introduction sessions, on request or for all big events.
• What if we have things to tell you? We send out press releases and/or press packs directly to you to tell you about what’s happening, and what we, our partners and local tourism actors are doing.
And as Saint-Étienne Hors Cadre is a collective approach, we work hand-in-hand with our partners, so:
• For information that flies, we organise regular meetings with the local press in partnership with the different cultural and tourism organisations.
• To share with others, we take part in press workshops, local and national press conferences with the different press clubs and the tourism journalists’ association, the AJT.
• To share with the world, we organise actions targeted at the foreign press in partnership with organisations like Atout-France, Top French Cities in the Tourisme en ville Cluster, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Tourisme and Loire Tourisme.
And for the hype, we also maintain a presence in press networks: media partnerships, co-branding, media plans; new media, social media, etc.
🏉 In September 2023, we have the honor of hosting 4 Rugby World Cup matches at the Stade Geoffroy-Guichard. To find out more about the region’s tourist must-sees, where to eat, or have a drink and where to sleep before or after the matches as well as a selection of visuals, ask us by email. 🏉