Saint-Étienne is constantly on the move. To keep up you have the choice: tram, bike, bus or car – it’s up to you to invent the lifestyle that goes with it!
Our self-service bike hire scheme: bikes available to rent 24/7.
– 29 permanent self-service stations in 3 municipalities (Saint-Étienne, Saint-Priest-en-Jarez and Villars)
– 360 7-speed bikes available, instead of the more usual 3-speed bikes
– Electric bikes available for long-term hire
– Mobile bike hire stations set up for special events: mobility week, sustainable development week, etc.
Find out more: www.velivert.fr
FREE PARK-AND-RIDE WITH A PUBLIC TRANSPORT TICKET:
All the park-and-ride car parks are free with a district public transport for:
• travellers using the STAS public transport network with a valid ticket
• holders of STAS “T-libr” monthly or annual season tickets
• holders of TER (regional train) and “combined” TER (TER+TCL) monthly season tickets
How to use park-and-ride with a public transport ticket?
Your public transport ticket is valid as soon as you validate it on entering the park-and-ride car park. If you go over the time allowed (single ticket), you will need to validate another ticket to exit the car park.
• Slot in your magnetic ticket or place your OùRA! card on the terminal at the entrance to the car park to open the barrier.
• Take the tram, train or bus depending on the ticket you have validated, and don’t forget to validate it for the outward and return journey.
• When you leave the car park, the barrier will open when you present your valid ticket or your OùRA! card.
More information on www.reseau-stas.fr Allo STAS: 0810 342 342
RAILWAY STATION PARK-AND-RIDE:
The Rive-de-Gier, Saint-Chamond, Saint-Étienne Châteaucreux and Firminy station park-and-ride car parks are also open to all drivers every Saturday from 8 am to 8 pm.
Locate the district’s park-and-ride car parks, make a link in the text: https://www.Saint-Étienne-metropole.fr/services-aux-habitants/deplacements/en-voiture#les-parcs-relais
BUS AND TRAM:
Leisure, cinema, shopping, work, eating out… get out and about more often and go further afield with the STAS network!
74 regular routes serving 41 municipalities in Saint-Étienne Métropole.
For all the information on the routes, timetables, traffic: www.reseau-stas.fr
The TIL network operates 30 regular routes in the Loire Department, serving almost 180 towns and villages.
A single fare, simple and fair, whatever the distance: €2.
For all the information on routes and timetables:
There is now a TIL app for your smartphone. www.loire-mobile.fr