- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
1 Place Esplanade de France
Created in 1898 by Geoffroy Guichard, the Casino group moved to its current premises in September 2007.
Close to 2,000 employees work inside this building designed by the Architecture Studio cabinet and the Cimaise group.
40 metres tall, with a surface area of 90,000 m², the Casino building houses a 300-seat auditorium, a business restaurant, 950 parking spaces and 47,000m² of offices!
Facades of glass let the light in, creating a bright interior, while green roofs enhance the stability of temperatures inside the building. In winter, they keep the heat in; in the summer, they keep it out!
- Opening period
- Equipments & Services