• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


Bourgeois house of 18th century saved from the destruction by volunteers who continue to maintain and to make this big house live. New museum space of 150 m2, with classroom in the former(old), the room of the wig, the toys (in particular dolls Gégé).

Big house restored since 1972 and maintained by the Society of History of Firminy. Places of temporary exhibitions and ecomuseum (workshop of nailmaker, the bakery, the apartment of 1900, the chapel, the instruments of white Penitents, mine-witness, garden and kitchen garden the academies).

  • Opening period
  • Prices
  • Equipments & Services
  • Location