- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Walk into this monument and explore the pieces that make up the church and were built during certain periods of history.
Sights to behold:
- Two Gothic 15th century stone bays.
- Two groups of 16th century pillars.
- The 17th century wooden sculpture of Christ on a cherry wood cross.
- The white 19th century Carrara marble altar dedicated to Saint Blandine.
Also admire the stained glass by the master glassmaker Mauvernay, statues and pieces listed by the Beaux Arts.
- Opening period
- Equipments & Services
From 01/01 to 31/12
Opening hours daily between 9 am and 6 pm.