- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
cross established in 1912 for Antoine Fournier and bearing the inscription : A 1912 F. It is composed of a granite plinth and a wood cross. It measures 200 cm high and 93 cm wide
- Opening period
- Equipments & Services
From 01/01 to 31/12
Opening hours daily .