- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Parish church Our Lady fom the 19th and 20th century.
From 1867 to 1870, Jean Mauvernay, architect in Lyon, develops several plans to replace the temporary church. Claudius Janot, architect in Lyon develops a new plan in 1885. The nave and the chancel were builded in 1887. The bell-tower wasn't builded. The present tower was drawn by Julien Dubost in 1933, was build in 1934 and inaugured in september. The inside of the church was restored in 1935. The building is lengthened plan, it is made up of 3 naves, the two main naves are covered in groined vault.
- Opening period
- Equipments & Services