- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
IMPORTANT : Due to work taking place on the production site until October 2020, visits to the factory cannot take place during this period. Visits will be possible again from November 2020.
Listen, it's pshit when we open! And everyone loves them. Restaurants, cafes, festive tables like those of the house. We mean Badoit sparkling water of course. Motivated to go to the factory ? Normal, you will be placed on the right side and will not do the 3X8. Like the centerpieces of an orchestra, the machines and the bottles are set with a stick and it goes straight! Once successfully completed, the bottles are all beautiful for their 1st outing. After all this, if a little thirst was felt, rest assured, the reserves are never dry. Needless to say, consumption is advised without moderation.
Length of visit: approx. 1 hr 45 min
Reservation obligatory (limited places) / Visit possible from 8 years old.
This is a visit to an agro-food factory, which requires the application of Safety Quality Environment (SQE) instructions implemented by the factory management. In order for the visit to take place in the best possible conditions, it is necessary that each visitor read it before any reservation :
1 - Visitors must comply with all the instructions given to them by the guide responsible for driving them: stay close to the guide, within the group and in marked areas. The visit is made subject to production ; technical stops are beyond the control of the organizers. In this case, the guide will adapt the visit according to the possibilities.
2 - Minimum age :
For safety and understanding reasons, children under the age of 8 are not allowed to visit the factory.
3 - Security :
- In application of the BIOVIGILANCE plan, each person must present an identity document (identity card, passport, driving license) to the guide.
- For food safety reasons and to avoid any risk of foreign bodies in the products, anyone entering the production site must remove their jewelry: pendants, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, piercings, watches, rings ... (only wearing a wedding ring is allowed) and carry a charlotte food provided on site.
- Bags, jewelry, mobile phones, cameras and other bulky items will be left in a secure cloakroom before entering the factory.
4 - Accessibility and physical constraints :
The visit is not possible for people with reduced mobility or traveling on crutches. The route includes a total of 150 steps, extensive walking and passing over several walkways 3 or 4 meters high (watch out for vertigo). It is recommended to wear flat and closed shoes (no high heels or open shoes).
In some workshops, the temperature can be high (heat, humidity) depending on the season and the activity in progress.
This is why visitors are asked to be in good physical shape.
5 - Confidentiality :
The use of cameras and cameras is prohibited from the start of the visit.
6 - Audio material :
For good listening comfort, each visitor is equipped with an audio system which is loaned. It is requested to use it with the greatest care. In order to protect this equipment in case of rain or snow, it is imperative to provide an umbrella and or a raincoat with hood.
For students paying the reduced rate : present your student card to the guide on arrival
For holders of the Saint Etienne City Card benefiting from a free ticket : show the valid card to your guide on arrival.
- Opening period
- Equipments & Services
- Bons plans
Full price: 6 €, Reduced price: 4 € (The reduced rate applies to children from 8 to 17 years old inclusive and to students on presentation of a valid student card).
From 02/03 to 30/10/2020
Opening hours .
Included in the Saint-Etienne City Card. Mandatory reservation.
- Shop area with souvenir gifts: glass collector bottles, key rings, pens, lemonades, aprons, caps, umbrellas, ... (only cash accepted)
- Tasting of the different product ranges offered at the end of the visit.
- It is possible to provide an empty bottle of 1 liter maximum per person to fill it at the water kiosk after the visit (depending on opening hours and conditions)